blubPhone Version 1.2 released on 09 Sept 2012!
- Added a search field for choosing a contact.
- Added the possibility to send the SMS directly via pressing "CTRL + Enter".
- It's no longer possible to click on the Write Button if you are not connected with your phone.
- SMS will be marked as read on your phone if they are incoming while the app is connected.
- Android App now shows your ip adress.
- Added our logo to the ubuntu notifications.
- You can now choose a contact from the list via double click.
What is blubPhone?
blubPhone is an application for ubuntu systems for sending sms.
The sms will appear as if they were sent directly from your mobile phone. They even appear in your list of sent sms on your phone. Furtheremore, you can see all sms conversations you have on your phone in a neat, well-arranged way. Also incoming sms will appear directly in the application, when the connection with your smartphone is active.
What do you need?
- Android App: available at the Google Play Store or you can directly download it by scanning the following QR-Code with your smartphone.
- Ubuntu App: Available for download here.
- Active WLAN on your smartphone!
- Open the Android blubPhone application on your smartphone.
- Activate your WLAN Connection.
- Open the Ubuntu blubPhone application.
- A list of device, which were found, is shown. Choose your smartphone.
- Generate a password with the android app and enter it in the designated textfield.
- Press connect. If the connection is successfully established, you will see a button to disconnect the devices.